Tuesday, January 31, 2017

what next

well after so many days oF gap from my IAS preparation nowi dont know how i will start .are there any chances of me getting in ranks but i love to keep studying recently they leave KAS notification again and im not preparaed for mains so what to do not getting should i prepare for IASor KAS. want to reach central i want massoori but have to read alot not late i guess in this training i have to reach where i want to be.I'M A BORN IAS sure this destination is for me exactly i cant imagine myslef in any lower post then the IAS yes that post is made for me for the betterment of that post i need to get there.
have to be determined  aa lot man .have to get a lot of confidence so how .how to make my mind again.guruji help.if i dont achieve this i will surely feel guilty in future i dont like that the only thing i want to achieve i didnt will be so embarassing for myself guruji you knowit right i want it .but i should want it very badly surely i will be the PM one day this brother dont know my plans he is the negative energy i see in my house. dont believe that person.ignore.


IAS IAS IAS IAS IAS WHAT TO DO HOW TO DO WHEN TO DO

No comments:

Post a Comment